The other day I was able to take part in The Ultimate Holiday Outlet Sale at Waterloo Premium Outlets. If you have never been to this outlet mall you do not know what you are missing out on. It is just an hour drive from Rochester and in the Finger Lakes wine country. The Perfect little day trip.
On Monday the hubby and I shopped The Ultimate Holiday Outlet Sale . The sale was open to VIP members from the 7th-13th and opens to the public on the 14th of December. This sale is amazing! We had so much fun shopping and buying some much needed winter items, like the green coat I have pictured above. There are SO many deals in all of these stores during this Holiday Sale that you DO NOT want to miss out on! I have listed some of my personal favorite sales I came across while I was there...
● LOFT Outlet - $20 off your purchase of $100 or more
● Michael Kors - 10% off of your purchase of $300 or more
● H&M - 20% off of one item of choice
● Coach Outlet - $20 off purchase of $200 or more
● Kate Spade New York - 10% off purchase of $150 or more
● Harry & David - 20% off entire purchase 12/7-12/14 or $10 off $49 12/14-12/24
● Sunglass Hut - $15 off purchase of $100 or $30 off purchase of $175
● Merrell - 20% off a single item
The Coach and H&M store were our favorites. I picked up a few Christmas gifts and some new sweaters. If you are not a VIP member, you can easily become one through the Waterloo website listed HERE. VIP members receive special coupons as well as exclusive offers. You can also take a look at the Ultimate Holiday Sale Guide directly HERE.
Some other stores at Waterloo Premium Outlet are…
● Ann Taylor Factory
● Banana Republic Factory Store
● Bass Factory Outlet
● Book Warehouse
● Brooks Brothers Factory Store
● Calvin Klein
● Chico’s Outlet
● The Children’s Place
● Christopher & Banks
● Columbia Sportswear Company
● Corningware Corelle & More
● Famous Footwear
● Finger Lakes Artisans
● GAP Factory
● Haggar Clothing Co.
● Kitchen Collection
● Lane Bryant Outlet
There are so many great choices and something for everyone. The malls this time of year are always overcrowded, so it was so refreshing to shop the outlets and with less stress. Tim and I were talking about visiting again after Christmas, we will have family in from out of town so I would love to bring them for a day of shopping. Leave a comment below if you have been to the outlets before and what your favorite store to shop in is! :)